Ramverk /ˈrɑːmˌvɛrk/ noun. Norwegian and Swedish for framework. A basic structure underlying a system, concept, or text.
The Ramverk series is inspired by containerisation and intermodal freight transport, wherein containers fit perfectly on various forms of transportation — ships, trains and trucks. This mode of shipping was popularised after World War II and its efficiency has greatly influenced globalization (and your packages arriving on time). Applying this approach to our gear, Db designed the Ramverk series so that our inserts, backpacks and luggage work together in a holistic ecosystem, ensuring your precious cargo is safe and easily accessible while you’re on the move.
- The Ramverk 21L Backpack
- The Ramverk 26L Backpack
- The Ramverk Pro 26L Backpack
- The Ramverk Pro 32L Backpack
- The Ramverk S Camera Insert
- The Ramverk M Camera Insert
- The Ramverk L Camera Insert
- The Ramverk Pro Front-Access Cabin Luggage
- The Ramverk Pro Cabin Luggage
- The Ramverk Pro Medium Check-In Luggage
- The Ramverk Pro Large Check-In Luggage
- The Ramverk Pro Pouch