If you wonder what you can pack in the Snow Backcountry Backpack 34L, here is a short overview:
- On the inside:
- Big main compartment for all your clothes and gear
- Dry bag in the bottom for storing wet items like skins or wet clothing
- Goggle pouch
- Mesh pockets for tools, cables etc.
- On the outside
- Big pocket on the front for safety and avalanche equipment
- Side pockets for essentials like a phone, wallet or map etc.
- Hip pouch for the smallest essentials
- A double ice axe carry system
- Hidden rope attachment strap
- Carries skis and snowboard
- Compatible with the Snow Backcountry Multi-day Module 18L
- Compatible with the Camera Inserts
See this video for a product walkthrough and inspiration on how to pack